Chateau Frank - Celebre Cremant NV


Two words: Sparkling Riesling. The very thought brings a smile to my face. How can you not want to Celebre when you hear the pop? I have been enjoying this wine for some time now. Christmas seemed brighter, New Year's was a blast.



When I first tasted this, all I could think of was a peach medley or a peach tart. There was some creaminess in the flavor too. I think that makes up the crispy crust. The bubbles rolled ever so gently over the tongue. It was hard not to take big gulps since I wanted to keep the flavor alive. The wine is a little pricier than usual. $19 . This is the sparkling wine you should use for special occasions such as Patriots losing the Superbowl parties or a Jim Carrey movie marathon. Hunt for this wine and your capture will be very rewarding.

approx 130 calories per 5 0z serving

Post a Comment

What are you thinking?

Subscribe Now

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP